Friday, May 25, 2012

Cool new toy of the week

This here is an Adult Swim blind box series 1.
The figure is Early Cuyler, patriarch of the
My favorite cartoon on Adult Swim.
Nothin' funnier than a bunch of hick squids.

"Godalmighty, we ask you to bless this feast what lie before us,
and please allow these spent lottery tickets with their
silvery scratchery seasonings to nourish our bodies
as they were unable to do the same to our wallets.
Lord, thankya for the untimely frost you sent what claimed
our pointless bananer orchards. Oh I was a fool to plant my
nanners on a mountain, you made sure of that.
In short, thanks for nuthin'."

That is all.






4 comments:

  1. LOL I LOVE squidbillies! I have all the seasons on dvd...OMG thats awesome that you like them too...I thought it was a guilty pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF.....!!?? Never heard of them and have no idea what planet you comin' from at this point !!! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of it either so no doubt will be coming out over here soon. He is rather cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL This is too cute. Hysterical. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.