Thursday, May 3, 2012

For my nephew, Carlos ...

...who is into Nazi Zombies.

Carlos turned 16(?) on Tuesday, and when I asked my son,
"What is Carlos into these days?", he replied without hesitation,
"Nazi Zombies."
Well, after I got over my warm and fuzzy feeling, I got
right to work on this awesome card. 

Apparently, there is a video game (Call of Duty - Black Ops)
and a movie (Dead Snow -2009) that both feature Nazi Zombies.
Nice. It's a win, win. He gets his video game zombies and I get
to play with some B-movie zombies. Schweet! 

I crack myself up sometimes!
Usually, my wit is wasted on the witless.
Other times, it's only funny in my head.
Let's hope everyone gets this one.

My favorite zombie image ever!!!
You'll be seeing Hans again I'm afraid.
Can I just say how pleased I am with the mess of
burgundy and xmas red Stickles that make up the
zombie goo? Mission accomplished.

I hope my favorite, rotten nephew had a great birthday.
He has really grown on me and has turned out to be a
really great kid despite his parent's influence. Ha!

7 comments:

  1. What a great card! How do you make that drippy border? is it a tool or hand made? xxlisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha probably best teenage card EVER in the history of teenage cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the BEST male card I have seen to date! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to let you know that the book zombie housewives of the apocalypse has been released in print on Amazon and that your blog was mentioned in the resources section of the book as a zombie blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your zombie goo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is pretty scary. I can't imagine anything scarier than a Nazi Zombie! The goo is amazing - I need to get some Burgandy stickles so I can try it too. Great peronalized card. I love your comments about only being funny in your own head and wasting your wit on the witless. I feel that way often myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that film
    Its not just me that watched it. thanks for popping by my blog earlier and posting the compliment, ill be tracking here and haunted design house.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.